**First Tip: DO THE TUTORIAL.
You get 5 tokens and you can't start over even if you reinstall the app. Tokens are used to buy things that cost 'gold' which is the game money you gotta pay real money for (or do surveys).
/angry - Angry sign
/conf - Mad scribbles
/fun - Music notes
/heart - 2 ♥'s
/hungry - Knife and fork
/insp - Lightbulb
/kiss - Lips
/min - Makes you become "mini me"
/nekohebi- Makes a cute kitty.
/panda - Cute Panda
/sad - Tear
/thumb - Thumbs up
/zzz - Sleep
Default Actions: Hello, Bow, Joy, Sad, Angry
Extra Actions (Gummies): Please, Clap, Nod, Smile, Surprise, Laugh
Extra Actions (Gold): Blush, Pout, Sexy?, Ponder, Uneasy, Yawn, Backflip, Volcano Dance, Tipsy Stagger, Sword Fight, Viking Dance
1000 Limited Gummies:
Props - 300/day @ 10G/ea
Rings - 300/day @ 10G/ea
Eating food - 200/day @10G/ea
Sharing food - 200/day @10G/ea
Extra Bonus Gummies:
Change clothes - 50/day
When you collect 500Gummies you get +100 Bonus Gummies
When you collect 1000Gummies you get +200 Bonus Gummies
-If you win:30Gummies/each game
-If you lose:10Gummies/each game
-If you win:20Gummies/each game
-If you lose:10Gummies/each game
Pirates RPS up to 600/day
-If you win:10Gummies/each game
-If you lose:5Gummies/each game
Star Collection Book:
Note: A lot of people get confused where it says "Bonus Chance! Click the stars" and it just means the bonus chance IS the star book and you click the stars to the right for info on each task.
1. Go Travel - Click the Travel icon and go out! Meet other Picos. 100G
2. Use your "Hello" Action - Use the bottom left icon to wave. 100G
3. Give Pico Props - Click on someone else and click Props. 100G
4. Go visit someone's room - Click on someone else and click the house icon. 100G
5. "Ring" the bell - When in someone's room, click the Ring button. 100G
6. Go to closet and dress up - Click closet button and change your clothes. 100G
7. Move your furniture - Click "Decor" and then click the item to move and click "move". 100G
8. Go to Catalog Order Shop - Click "Shop". 100G
9. Play Daily Gacha - Click "Gacha" and then "Play gacha". 100G
10. Make a Pico Buddy - Click on someone else and choose "Buddy request". They don't have to accept it for the reward. 100G
11. Take a photo. Click "Camera" and "Take a shot". Don't need to save it to an album for the reward. 100G
12. Purchase a Time Machine - Click Travel and try to go to one of the brown areas to the right and you'll see a popup to purchase a time machine. If you did the tutorial you can just use a token. 100G
13. Enter your profile - In the top right corner, click "Settings". Enter info and Save. 100G
14. Enter the room settings - From "Settings" click the Room tab and fill that out. 100G
15. Visit the Statue of Liberty - Click Travel, scroll down to New York and click the one on the right. 150G
16. Warp to Pico Buddy - You need an online buddy for this. Click Buddies and click the green monster to warp to them. 150G
17. Send a letter - You need an offline buddy for this. Click "Buddies" and click the offline buddy, then click the envelope icon. 150G
18. Leave a message on another Picos message board - Go to someone elses room and click the little pencil and white square at the top left. Post a message. 150G
19. Whisper others - You need an online buddy. Click "Buddies" and click your friend, then click the speech bubble that says whisper. 150G
20. Play Reversi - Click "Travel" and then the "Game" Tab. Pick a room to play and click on a table. You don't have to go through a whole game, just initiate one. 150G
21. Play Match Cards - Same thing as above. You don't have to go through a whole game, just initiate one. 150G
22. Visit Theme area - Click "Travel", then "Theme" tab and pick a room. 150G
23. Change your wallpaper - You need to buy a new wallpaper for this. Find one you like at any of the stores and buy one, then go to your room and click Decor to apply it. 150G
24. Watch Volcano explosion - You need Time Travel. Go to "Stone Age" and wait for the volcano to erupt. 300G
25. Consume your food/drinks - If you played Gacha and got food, it's in your "Pocket". If not, get more from gacha or buy food from Augustine's Bar or from Nakamise St. Click Travel, Shop tab, and Other if you can't find them. 150G
26. Share your food/drinks - In any area, click Pocket and bring out up to 3 food items at a time for people to eat. 150G
27. Receive 100 Pico Props - Just hang out in busy areas, switching areas after a while and eventually the props will add up. 150G
28. Invite 3 people into your room at once - Luring people into your room with promises of food is the best way. 150G
29. Invite 5 people - 300G
30. Invite 9 people - PARTY 1000G!!
31. Receive 50 Pico Props within 1 day - 150G
32. Receive 100 Pico Props within 1 day - 300G
33. Win Reversi 100 times - 500G
34. Win Matching Cards 100 times - 500G
35. Place 100 Blocks in your room - Get from Gacha or buy from the machines in the Flea Market for 200-300 each. 1000G!
36. Time-Travel to Caribbean Port - Click Travel, and under "Age of Exploration" click "Caribbean Seaport" which is the first one. 150G
37. Play Pirates Rock-paper-scissors - 150G
38. Win Pirates RPS 100 times - 500G
39. Team up and beat the monster - Go to "Pirate Ship" and get 10 people to click the cannons to beat the monster.
40. Meet the Dinosaur - go to the Stone age obviously, and do the Volcano Dance with 10 people simultaneously. Buy the dance from Macca's Shop at the bottom left with a token or Gold. You could also just idle and wait but it may take a while for 10 people to dance at the same time. 300G
FAQs and Tips:
Q: How do I get people to ring my room?
A: I find the best way is to ring theirs first and the easiest way is to get a lot of props first and then click 'Today's pico props" at the top and ring everyone on the list. This increases your chances that some people will ring back.
Q: How can I get up to 9 people in my room at once?
A: Play Gacha until you have lots of food and put a bunch, not all, in your room. Then go to a crowded area and say there's free food in your room. Remember you have to stay in the public area so people can click you to go to your room. If not enough people go from one area, switch to another area and advertise your free food again. Go back to your room from time to time to make sure the people who went stay there, put out more food if it's all gone and go out and get more people.
Q: How do I get Ameba Gold?
A: You can pay for it with a credit card or paypal, or you can do surveys or any other offers they have. Just click "Shop" then "Get Ameba Gold" at the bottom. You're given many offers. I did some surveys and I also paid with my cell phone minutes where they just txt me and I txt back the pin number.
Q: How do I get a pet?
A: You need 400 Ameba Gold and you can't use tokens or gummies. If you do have gold, click Travel and click Pet Farm. About Pandas, they show up in pet farms but VERY rarely. Remember you have to feed your pets twice a day but you can at least buy the food for gummies lol.
Q: Where do I get all these different emotions I see people doing?
A: Those robot shops you see all over. In English Park and Beginner's plaza it's the red robot. You can also buy emotes from the guys in West Forest like the backflip emote. There's also pirate emotes at the seaport and a dance at the stone age. Most of the emotes cost Ameba Gold.
Q: Where do I buy Blocks?
A: The Flea Market in the "New York Central Park" section.
Q: How do I levitate items in my room like how people make a second floor?
A: Pile a bunch of blocks on each other and if you put something on the pile at the top and take away the blocks, it will stay up there. You have to do this for every item you want to put up there.
Q: How do I skate or slide?
A: You can do this by hitting tab and clicking where you want to go at the same time. Tab and click. If you have time or want to type it before hand, type /sit and then tab and click together and hit enter (or talk) and you'll be sliding on your bum. You can also use emotes while sliding.
Q: How do I float in mid air or freeze an emotion?
A: Press tab quickly during the emotion.
Q: How do I sell the items I don't want?
A: Click the Recycle box icon at the top right of the window (Like Closet window or Decor Window.. can't sell from Pocket as far as I know.) Each item sells for 10 gummies so when you're buying, be sure you really want that item. This is most useful for selling all that underwear you get from gacha.. who wears that? lol
Q: How do I get rid of pocket items?
A: Items like balloons can't be recycled so you either have to wait until they expire or you take them out and in Decor mode you click them and click delete.